Saturday, 19-April-2014, 9:04 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS



Rate my site
Total of answers: 25

Login form

{MVL} Format Vehicles

Main » Files » {MVL} Format Vehicles

{MVL} Turbocharge 1.0
[ Download from this server (206.8Kb) ] 29-September-2011, 3:23 PM
This was my first vehicle I've created years ago using ZMod, and now downloadable as MVL Vehicle. The Non-MVL version are somewhere on GTAGarage. Enjoy!

Category: {MVL} Format Vehicles | Added by: Spectralized
Views: 961 | Downloads: 327 | Comments: 1 | Rating: 0.0/0
Total comments: 1
1 Joshua   (27-June-2013 7:11 PM)
Yes, of course you will have to have irsnnauce for any car that is registered in your state! You may get a break on a hybrid and you may even get a break on any one of your vehicles that is not driven more than 7500 miles a year. You'll get a further break on all of your cars if the registered owner takes the "55 Alive" course given on-line and at many locations throughout every state. Check with your irsnnauce company on that and where they are given. You'll get up to 10% off your collision and comprehensive coverage for two years after taking the course. Then, of course, many companies have a multi-policy discount whether it be cars or home and cars or what have you. The only other way to get a deep discount is if you drop your collision on one of your older cars and only take the higher dollar figures coverage offered on each category on the policy.

Name *:
Code *:


Total online: 0
Guests: 0
Users: 0

Online For